Help! Research of Web Users' Optimal Experience

Dear Sir/Madam:

My name is Sean Chen, a Ph.D. candidate in the School of Information
Studies. I am currently conducting my dissertation research regarding
Web users' optimal experiences. I am inviting you to participate in this
investigation. This study is important because it inquires into Web
users' internal experiences and attempts to explore Web users' positive
experiences during and after their Web use.

Your contribution to this study is very important to this study. If you
would like to participate in this study, your browser must support
JavaScript. Once you complete the required procedure, your name will be
automatically put in a lottery drawing for a reward of US$200. Please
visit the following URL to participate:

http://flow.syr.edu/study/index.html

Best regards,
Sean Chen