Re: Where to publish results?

Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 20:57:30 -0500
From: Karl Trappe <trappe@PHYSICS.UTEXAS.EDU>

I don't have an answer to your question as to where to publish such
experimentation.

However, I have a strong admonition to *very carefully* look at the
scientific conclusions and the frequent absence of controls in such
projects. Having done biophysics research myself, I can attest to most
such research belonging to the JIR (Journal of Irreproduceable Results).

There's also the Annals of Improbable Research, "the journal of inflated
research and personalities" as it modestly styles itself.

Phil Parker pparker@twsuvm.uc.twsu.edu
Random quote for this second:
The first rule of intelligent tinkering is to save all the
parts.---Paul Erlich