Teaching Position Available

PENN STATE ABINGTON COLLEGE seeks applicants for a one year sabbatical
leave replacement in Physics starting in August 1999.

A M.S. and a record of innovative college level teaching is required.
A Ph.D. is preferred.

Abington College is located in the northern suburbs of Philadelphia, has 2300
full-time students, supports all of Penn State's degree programs at the lower
division, and currently offers six of its own baccalaureate degrees in
selected areas.

Duties will include teaching the first calculus based physics course in a
studio format.

Several strictly part-time positions are also available.

Send resume to: Dr. Paul Hutta (phutta@psu.edu)
Division Head for Science and Engineering,
Penn State Abington, 1600 Woodland Road,
Abington, PA 19001.

AA/EOE

Paul Hutta, Ph.D, P.E.
Division Head for Science and Engineering
Associate Professor of Engineering
PENN STATE - Abington
1600 Woodland Road
Abington, PA 19001
ibt@psu.edu or phutta@psu.edu
215 881-7360
215 881-7333 (Fax)
215 441-0416 (Home)
http://www.personal.psu.edu/ibt

"Before you become too entranced with gorgeous gadgets and mesmerizing
video displays, let me remind you that information is not knowledge,
knowledge is not wisdom, and wisdom is not foresight. Each grows out of the
other and we need them all." - Arthur C. Clarke