Fwd: Job Openning

Hello Everyone,
We are in search of a Technical Support Representative
here at PASCO. This is a full time position with pay dependant on
education and experience. Candidates must be able to work both independently
and in a team environment. Some travel may be required.

Technical Support Representatives at PASCO are primarily responsible
for providing support to teachers around the world via phone, fax, and email.
We also provide support internally to our Sales Force, Marketing Department,
Manufacturing Department and Engineering Department. Additional
duties include, but are not limited to, delivering technical presentation,
assisting with
customer training, competitive product analysis, editing PASCO
documentation and manuals,
logging customer contacts, testing and evaluating PASCO equipment and
prototypes, and
maintaining our internal technical support documentation.

Eligible applicants must have a minimum of a Bachelors Degree in a hard
science
(Physics, Biology, Chemistry, etc.), a strong technical aptitude and
problem solving ability,
experience with PC troubleshooting (Windows and/or Mac) and use of popular
software packages,
strong communication skills, and one to three years experience in one of
the following areas:

Technical Support,
Undergraduate Laboratory Assistant,
Teaching,
Research using data acquisition and data analysis systems,
Customer Service

Other desirable skills include ability in a second language, programming
experience,
and a sense of humor.

Please mail resumes to the address below attn. TSR
or fax to (916) 786-5157
or email mckibben@pasco.com

Robert Morrison Technical Support
PASCO scientific Phone: (800) 772-8700 Ext 237
10101 Foothills Blvd. (916) 786-3800 Ext 237
Roseville, CA 95747 Fax (916)786-3292
http://www.pasco.com morrison@pasco.com