Quiz programs...

Greetings everyone. Before I receive any more mail for requests for
the program, I'm going to hold off on sending it out until I talk to the
writer himself. When I met him, he told me to make as many copies as I
want and pass them out to my students and some of my colleagues. I just
want to get it in writing before I send them out. It is a limited
program that is good until late July. In case I can't send it out, I
will then give how to contact him and to see about getting his preview
copy. Take my word for it, it is really nice.
I apologize for the inconvenience and jumping the gun, I got caught
up in the excitement of this program. I'll let you know once I find out.

Sorry,
Dwight