Re: Some Physics java applets

But Brian, it's the Mac platforms that are the primary problem, and if you
look back in the computer literature you'll find it's ALWAYS been the Mac
platform that seems incompatible with aspects of JAVA. Don't blame this one
on Bill.

Again--so much for platform compatibility. I'll stay with executables done
in TrueBasic where one may still need separate Mac and PC versions, but with
versions 5.x of the language the code is now about 99% the same (you can
even use the same bmp and jpeg graphics files in both formats). TB even has
a 'free' trial Linnux version!

rwt

Richard W. Tarara
Department of Chemistry & Physics
Saint Mary's College
Notre Dame, IN 46556
219-284-4664
rtarara@saintmarys.edu

FREE PHYSICS INSTRUCTIONAL SOFTWARE AVAILABLE
NEW: THE ANIMATED CHALKBOARD 2000
see descriptions at:

http://www.saintmarys.edu/~rtarara/