Re: Some Physics java applets

Thank you all for the inputs.

It is a pity that what run on one platform do not run on another. and they
talk of platform independence!

I am using a PC with Win95. The code is java 1.1 and all applets were
tested in the appletviewer. To the best of my knowledge I am not using any
platform specific commands. At my end they run well both on Netscape 4.5 and
Explorer 4.01.

I did add the extension name to the class file names as Mr.Mathieu Dubreuil
had suggested. But that alone does not seem to help matters. I would be
grateful for any tips that could make the applets work on Macs. Macs are yet
to catch up in India and I do not have access to any to test them on that
platform.

Surendranath Reddy.B.

http://members.xoom.com/Surendranath/Index.html