Re: Some Physics java applets

John Trammell wrote:

Hello B. Surendranath Reddy <bsreddy@HD1.VSNL.NET.IN>:

I had some problems, which may have been on either my end or
your end.

1. I couldn't get your Kepler demo to load -- I think you have
a file name messed up. I poked around your system and found
the Kepler demo page, but couldn't get the Java app to run.

2. Your first 'chase' demo made my browser die. Maybe my fault.

3. Your second 'chase' demo look really neat!

Regards,
John

I have the same comments as John. I don't believe it's our browsers.

poj