Re: Cool Fusion

Change n in the force law (F=k*Q1*Q2/r^n) to reduce the repulsive force
between two atomic nuclei. Or make attractive nuclear forces stronger. Just
joking about cold fusion. Why did you say "cool" rather than "cold", Jim?

Jim Green wrote:

Under what circumstances can "cool fusion" occur? Can it occur naturally?
I am not sure what I might mean by "cool", but certainly at T<Sun -- maybe
T=Lab??? I am not thinking about Pons and Fleischmann here.