Re: I did not know this: balancing experiment

I'm wondering if the preponderance of males on this list might be making
you miss a big gender factor in the data. The first time I tried this I
was able to balance for 1 min, 45 sec -- and had to stop just because the
cleaner came into my office to empty the trash! (female, age 39,
right-handed, right foot)

Mary Dussault
Universe! Education Forum
Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
60 Garden Street, M.S. 71
Cambridge, MA 02138
Phone: (617) 496-7962
FAX: (617) 496-5405