Re: I did not know this.

Sam Sampere wrote:

I'm guessing that it's an inner ear thing. When I do this, I pay attention to
the pressure on my the different areas of my foot when I make balance
corrections. Covering my ears (to change the sound characteristics as
suggested below) didn't change my ability to balance.

What if you are hearing music at the same time? Altough I
think this disturbance would be of a psicological nature, making it more
difficult to pay attention to your balance...May talking make a
difference?

Regards,
Miguel A. Santos