Re: I did not know this.

I'm guessing that it's an inner ear thing. When I do this, I pay attention to
the pressure on my the different areas of my foot when I make balance
corrections. Covering my ears (to change the sound characteristics as
suggested below) didn't change my ability to balance.

Later,

Sam

Ludwik Kowalski wrote:

What signals, do you think, make it possible for you to make
corrections when the eyes are closed? Is it sound or gravity?
What else can it possibly be?

Sam Sampere wrote:

I can do this for hours, I'm 34. I do this all the time though (not for
hours). Don't ask why.

Don't fall over practicing.

Sam

--