Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 09:56:55 +0000
From: "Steven T. Ratliff" <str@NWC.EDU>
Subject: Free Journals

I was looking through my past issues of the "American Journal of
Physics" and found that I have some duplication. If anyone would
like a set of the journals from January 1988 through July 1991
(inclusive), please let me know privately. It would be best if you
could pay for the postage.

Sincerely,
Steven Ratliff

Steven T. Ratliff