Re: Fields etc

Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 11:19:27 -0700
From: Jim Green <JMGreen@SISNA.COM>

[In particular, re: fields are not "real".]
Are these classical or quantum fields (as in QFT)? I'm curious as to how
the Aharonov-Bohm effect fits into the picture you paint.

PS for any one interested: Sunny Auyang makes a case for the reality of
quantum fields in her book, "How is Quantum Field Theory Possible?"

Phil Parker pparker@twsuvm.uc.twsu.edu
Random quote for this second:
The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes
a bit longer.---Henry Kissinger