Re: trebuchet

Hi,
        A woodworking magazine "American Woodworker"  "Making a Trebuchet", issue 63: page 62-66 )  had an article in the last year or so.    This is related to the Austrailian Grey Company "cheesechucker" seen at:
                http://www.iinet.net.au/~rmine/cheese.html

    I did find plans at:
                     http://www.fyi.net/~kordite/trebstry.htm
                     http://www.fyi.net/~kordite/gifs/smtreb.gif

       Sounds like great fun. please keep us posted.
Thanks
Roger Haar

Pete Joenks wrote:

Does anyone have any plans to build a small scale Trebuchet catapult?
Most of the pages I find on the search engines are for huge machines.  I
kind of want this to be a class project for all my class or if managable
enough a project for small groups.

Thanks

Pete