Re: TEST,delete:

At 09:47 2/5/99 +0100, you wrote:
I sent a mail 12 hours ago to the list, but it
hasn't yet arrived, at least no to me. Btw, I
haven't seen any other contribution to the list
neither.

Miguel A. Santos

Test response: I found Miguel's use of the word "Ergodicity" remarkable.
To confirm its meaning, it was insufficient to consult a paperback
dictionary of Science nor one on Physics.
A Concise Oxford was fruitless, and two other single volume dictionaries
proved barren. A Three volume Unabridged Webster's Third International was
needed to
confirm the statistically predictable nature of such samples....

Brian
brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net>
Altus OK