Re: Physics Internships/co-ops

Timothy Usher wrote:
Does anyone have an active physics internship/co-op program or know of one?

Please do respond to the list. I'd like to know too.

--
--James McLean
jmclean@chem.ucsd.edu

Each summer, our center, The Center for Advanced Friction Studies invites
eight or more junior and senior level undergraduates in physics and
engineering to work along scientists and engineers within our core research
areas. The students are housed on campus and paid a competitive stipend.
If you have any interested students, please ask them to send a cover
letter, transcript, and a list of current courses to

1999 Summer Intern Program
Center for Advanced Friction Studies
SIUC Mailcode 4343
Carbondale, IL 62901

fax: (618) 453-5260

For more information you can visit our website at

http://www.siu.edu/~cafs/

or you may write directly to me at dtmarx@siu.edu

David Marx, PhD
Associate Scientist