Re: Alternating Current

If you are in the USA, there is no way f=62hz is correct. An improperly
functioning generator will trip offline long before it gets that far away
from 60hz, and can not be reconnected to the grid until it is brought back
to specs. I would check my measuring equipment.

Best wishes,

Larry

Larry Cartwright
Physics, Physical Science, Internet Teacher
Charlotte High School, 378 State Street, Charlotte MI 48813
<physics@scnc.cps.k12.mi.us> or <science@scnc.cps.k12.mi.us>