inductors

I would appreciate any information on a company that sells inductors that
could be used in an introductory lab?
Currently we are using coils that have 3400 turns, a DC resistance of 63
Ohms, an inner diameter of about 8cm, a length of about 8cm, and,
therefore, an inductance of about 800mH. These inductors are great, fairly
low DC resistance, and a "big feel" -- students can actually see the turns.
I'm looking to duplicate those parameters.
The ones we use were made by a company called Heath, which no longer sells
them. So, I'm looking for a new source.
Thanks,
jeff