Re: Two balloons

This is a structures and strength of materials question, so naturally
Professor Gordon sheds some light on blood vessels, aneurisms and the
unfortunate behavior of balloons.
Try The New Science of Strong Materials
or
Structures

J E Gordon
Very entertaining stuff!
(Sorry I don't have time now to quote you a sample...)

Brian