Hologram Sources?

Tomass <toro@latnet.lv> writes:
Dear Prof. Gottlieb!
We meeted us in Duisburg. I was impressed by your lesson "Laser
communications Using a Metrologic Laser Pointer". You gifted me one
hologram with a model of molecule. I showed this hologram and other
subjects to my colleagues: university and high school physics teachers.
They ask me to buy more holograms and holographic grating film. I
looked in Edmund Scientific. But there is no more possible to buy 1)
holographic grating film, 2) rainbow glasses and 3) hologram
examples. May be you know another American company, which sell such
subjects?
Sincerely your Prof. Dr. Tomass Romanovskis
Division of experimental physics
Latvia University
Riga, LV-1586
Latvia
e-mail: toro@latnet.lv

I just did a WEB search and located over 200,000 sources for
purchasing holograms. However these sources change rapidly
and an up-to-date list may be difficult to find. If anyone else on this
list server can be of help to Professor Romanovskis, your
input is appreciated.

Herb Gottlieb from New York City
(Where our famous museum of holography went bankrupt
and closed a few years ago>)