Re: PHYS-L: is Circulation theory "wrong" ????

To everyone on the CC list: Would you be interested if I were to
volunteer one of my listservers for use in discussing the lifting force
controversy? This would remove the debate to a separate forum and keep
phys-L and other groups from being taken over by the "lifting force"
discussion. I would demand civilized behavior from all participants, and
the discussion would definitely NOT descend to the level of a newsgroup
flamewar.

I have a disused list called VortexC-L (appropriate name, eh?) The forum
would only be worthwhile if opposing sides in the controversy are both
interested. There's no point to starting a dedicated "lifting force"
forum if it becomes a mutual-admiration society for one side of the
debate.