Re: Teaching Problem Solving--a suggestion

Richard W. Tarara wrote:

... We tend to talk through our problem solving techniques and think we
are
communicating. Even with the care one takes in writing out something
like
this, I suspect that many of us will find (again on later reflection)
that
maybe we aren't quite so clear and logical as we first thought. ....

Agree 100%. It is always useful to look at originals after couple of
days
of being preoccupied with something else. We should tell this to
students.