Re: Pop bottle orchestra

Okay, maybe to the trained ear it was not the best music, but they did a
much better job than what I could ever do. A life, what's that...I vaguely
remember something existing beyond the doors marked "exit" and a large orange
disk in the sky that hurt my eyes to look at it.
So have you ever seen this band? Do you know the name of this band?

Dwight

Sam Sampere wrote:

Dwight,

I agree that using this band to teach physics is a great idea, certainly an
engaging group. But was the music really good?????? Watching Jay on New
Years Eve????? You lead a boring life. Go get some Count Basie, Charlie
Parker, Stan Getz for some good music!
Smile... Then go out swing dancing! Have some fun.

Cheers,

Sam