Pop bottle orchestra

This may sound strange, but on New Year's Eve on the Jay Leno show,
he had an interesting band perform. I'm not sure if some of you saw
this, but the orchestra consisted entirely of pop/beer bottles and 2L
plastic pop bottles. The performes, to make the music, hit the bottles
with rubber mallets, blew over the top of them, stuck their fingers in
and popped them out, and used the 2Liter bottles as cannons. It was
hysterical, but the music was surprising very good.
By any chance, does anyone know the name of the band, whether or not
they have a web-page, or did somebody tape the show. I thought it might
make a good intro to sounds for my physics classes.

Dwight Souder
Ashland, OH
crvhs_dks@ncocc.ohio.gov