Re: more on Faraday isolators

I'm curious about the behariour of Faraday isolators for non-normal
incidence. I have played around a lot with different ideas for using
radiance to violate the 2nd law (its fun to give the better ones to a
thermo class to see who can find the flaw). I have generally not found
bandwidth (what most people seem to have latched onto here) to be as
much of an issue as keeping track of all those photons going in so many
different directions from each spot on the source.

Doug Craigen
Latest Project - the Physics E-source
http://www.dctech.com/physics/