Re: a mime test

SIGNOFF PHYS-L
mailing list
-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel L. MacIsaac <Dan.MacIsaac@NAU.EDU>
To: PHYS-L@LISTS.NAU.EDU <PHYS-L@LISTS.NAU.EDU>
Date: Tuesday, December 22, 1998 11:50 PM
Subject: Re: a mime test

...regarding the recent MIME conundrum, I recently received a message from
Larry Cartwright summarizing common LISTERV commands including the command
for MIME settings. This list has been appended to the PHYS-L list page at:

http://purcell.phy.nau.edu/phys-l/

and if anyonme has additions for this page they believe are germane, send
them
privately to me and I will probably add them (or a link to them).

Dan M

PS -- yes we are still working on all those back archives. Merry
Christmas.

Dan MacIsaac, Assistant Professor of Physics and Astronomy, Northern AZ
Univ
danmac@nau.edu http://purcell.phy.nau.edu PHYS-L list
owner