Re: 1999 Chautauqua Courses

Due to a revision of curriculum, I will be offerring an Introductory
Astronomy course in the next 2 years (probably Spring of 2000 or Spring
2001). I would like an application for the Teaching Introductory Astronomy
course and also, if it would be useful for me, the Radio Astronomy course
which follows it.

Thanks,
Lynn Aldrich

Teaching Introductory Astronomy
Gareth Wynn-Williams, University of Hawaii at Monoa
June 1-3 in Green Bank, WV

A Radio View of the Universe and the New Green Bank Telescope
Felix J. Lockman, National Radio Astronomy Observatory
June 4-6 in Green Bank, WV

George K Miner
Chautauqua Field Center
University of Dayton