From: brian whatcott <inet@INTELLISYS.NET>
To: PHYS-L@LISTS.NAU.EDU <PHYS-L@LISTS.NAU.EDU>
Date: Friday, December 18, 1998 12:45 AM
Subject: Re: MOMENT OF INERTIA

At 00:24 12/18/98 -0500, Bob wrote:
The most instructive comparison is among rolling objects of the same
mass
and the same rolling radius, but of different moments of inertia. ...
The object with the
smallest moment of inertia,I, will develop the largest speed V....
Bob Sciamanda

The next step is to consider letting both of them run along the
flat floor at the foot of the ramp.
Which is likely to travel further, I wonder?

Brian Whatcott
brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net>
Altus OK