Temporary resignation from Phys-L

My wife and I are embarking on a two month tour of South America on
Saturday 12th. As I do not want to keep receiving email messages from
Phys-L during that time (it'll probably ammount to over 2000 messages) I
would like to suspend my inclusion on the mailing list until I return.

I really enjoy reading the mail and I learn a lot from it.

Xavier Carelse

Xavier F Carelse,
Department of Physics,
University of Zimbabwe,