Re: The world's first readable calculus

On December 3, 1998 Jack Uretsky gave us the URL for the draft of
his calculus textbook for engineering students. My comment has
to do with a puzzle, not the main part of the content.

You are in a land where everyone is either a liar or a truthteller.
You desperately need a truthteller for a business deal. You have
lunch with 3 people, A, B, and C and ask if any of them is a
truthteller.

They answer as follows: