Help with an experiment (correction)

If i kud spel i'd bee danejerus. The correct URL is:

http://physics.ius.indiana.edu/TalksPapers/Anaheim/Help.html

Fellow Listserv members (sorry for the repeat posting- thanks to all who
responded the first time);

Can help us on a project? (Please respond OFF LIST.)

Can you leave a computer turned on (for some period of times between now
and New years) which has TCP/IP connection to the internet AND has a ULI
(from Vernier) with a light probe connected to it with the probe near a
window or sticking out of a window?

Here is what we are up to:
We want to test the feasability (and difficulties) of remotely collecting
data from widely distributed sites via the internet. This will require a
small program to run in the background on your computer (but I promise you
will notice extreamly little if any performance degredation).

If you are willing and interested please go to our Help page
(http://physics.ius.indiana.edu/TalksPapers/Anaheim/Help.html) and 1)
follow our directions for setting up your computer (software and the ULI )
and 2) register when your machine will be on line (when we can access it).
There is more info on our web page, and eventually we will post some
results. I will discuss the results at the AAPT winter meeting in CA. in
Jan.

Thanks for the help;

kyle

kyle forinash 812-941-2390