Clearing my AJP journals

I have almost every copy of the American Journal of Physics
from 1960 to 1995 on my bookshelves at home. I am offering
them FREE to any physics teacher, library, or school that has
a genuine need for these back copies and is willing to reimburse
me for the shipping costs. All are in good condition.
They weigh about 125-150 pounds.

Please reply to my personal address below. If I receive more than
one request by the end of November, I''ll put the names in a
Leyden jar and have my wife pick out the lucky one.

herbgottlieb@juno.com