Re: The Millenium

Herod the Great was the ruler who died in 4 BCE, and was also the ruler
that ordered the slaughter of innocents. 4 BCE is thus after the birth of
Jesus. The Herod who was involved in the trial was Herod Antipas, the son
of Herod the Great. Easter is usually dated by the solar eclipse that was
observed in Jerusalem on Good Friday.