Re: Y2K [was: Re: Gravity and pi]

Jerome Epstein wrote:

Yes, the first century ENDED with the year 100 and has 100 years in it,
just like all the others. The 20th century ends on Dec. 31, 2000. The
21st century begins in 2001.
J. Epstein

There seems to be more certainty on both sides of this subject than on
most others. Advocates on both sides have the attitute "My mind's made
up, don't bother me with opposing facts." As Gould points out, it's not
an argument that can be won. Let us each celebrate in our own way on our
own date.

poj