Re: Gravity and pi

Larry and someone

My contribution to the consensus is that it depends on the context.
The phrase signified by Y2K is an adjective and requires a noun such
as 'problem' or 'bug'. Using Y2K as a noun (as in, 'How will you
avoid the Y2K?') is worse than using an upper case K.

We could, of course, avoid both problems by the simple expedient of
using MB (millennium bug) rather than Y2K.

poj