Gotcha for DOS programs?

I have written a number of DOS simulations, a number of which are available on my we
site below.

Recently, people with Pentium II running Win 98 and the 'enabled' version of Win 95
tell me that DOS simulations of mine don't run on these machines.

These simulations run on regular pentiums under Win 95, and on student laptops
(Pentium II, Win 95) here at Rose.

Is there a cure for this, or is it the final Bill Gates 'gotcha' ?

--

Mike

Mike Moloney http://www.rose-hulman.edu/~moloney
moloney@nextwork.rose-hulman.edu
Dept of Physics & Applied Optics (812) 877 8302
Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology Terre Haute, IN 47803