From: Ludwik Kowalski [SMTP:kowalskiL@MAIL.MONTCLAIR.EDU]
Sent: Saturday, November 07, 1998 9:44 AM
To: PHYS-L@LISTS.NAU.EDU
Subject: distance learning

PART OF A MESSAGE FROM ANOTHER LIST.

The university at which I have just started working is looking
to put in place a plan for the implementation of WebCT [Internet
distance learning software] as a mainstream teaching approach.
In other words, we wish to establish WebCT as a university-wide
online teaching and learning platform, through a coordinated
approach which considers adminstration, infrastructure, staff
development and support and student training and support. ...