PHYS-L move is complete!!

I believe that PHYS-L is now fully installed at its new Northern Arizona
home: phys-l@lists.nau.edu. This is the first message to the new system,
and if you're reading this, the move has been successful.

Now is the time to change your nickname file in your mail client, so that
when you type "phys-l" he generates mail to phys-l@lists.nau.edu, NOT
phys-l@atlantis.uwf.edu.

Now is also the time to get a copy of the various commands acceptable to
listserv. To receive these, send the following to listserv@lists.nau.edu:

HELP

As for list ownership, Dan MacIsaac is the new owner, but he and I will be
working together for the next month to be sure that everyone's needs are
met. Thanks again to Dan and Gary McClellan at Northern Arizona for making
us all feel welcome.

==> Dick

--
Richard C. Smith, Ph.D. Voice: (850) 476-9352
55 Birdwhistell Blvd. Fax: (850) 476-4193