Re: venue for exchange

without a list. I am still not sure which approach is better, a
phys-L thread or a dedicated list. Naturally we can begin one way
and switch later. Please express your opinion and I will decide
accordingly.
- - - - - - - - -
Ludwik,
I'm enjoying the many questions that you raise, and especially the
results of the experiment you just tried. As long as the Subj:
line in the header of messages is accurate, I think such messages
should be a thread on this list - they're too valuable to put
elsewhere, wher I for example might not find the time to follow them.
These exchanges, questions, and experimental results are the essence of a
vibrant list.

Gary Hemminger
Dwight-Engelwood School
315 E. Palisade Ave.