Re: Friction

The problem is with friction...its just not that reproducable since the
surfaces are so ill-defined. For example, the large surface and the
small surface are not the same sorts of things probably, so you are not
just changing the surface area. Also, relatively small bumps and provide
enough movement to change the situation from a static one to a kinetic
one. Its really a tough demonstation to do...my advice...do something
else.

joe