Re: Time

I second Dan Burns' suggestion that your student read some of Paul Davies
stuff. His scope, clarity and style should suit a bright "physics poet"
nicely. Other of Davies' books she might enjoy exploring: "Space and Time
in the Modern Universe" and "Other Worlds".

Best wishes,

Larry

Larry Cartwright
Physics, Physical Science, Internet Teacher
Charlotte High School, 378 State Street, Charlotte MI 48813
<physics@scnc.cps.k12.mi.us> or <science@scnc.cps.k12.mi.us>

Speaking of physics poetry :-)

"There was a young girl named Miss Bright
Who could travel much faster than light.
She went off one day, in a relative way,
And came back the previous night."

-- from Davies' "Other Worlds", in a chapter titled
"Things are not always what they seem"