Re: equations, acrobat, WP, other

It's a pretty handy way to "convert" you more complicated documents into a
format usable on the web without using HTML. The only catch is that it is
pretty easy to wind up with large file sizes that take a while (using a
modem) to download. Also, the plug in for Adobe is pretty hefty too.

One other downside of Acrobat - the files look great when printed, but
usually look horrible on screen. I am ten times as likely to print a
pdf document as anything else because I get so frustrated trying to read
them on screen.

Doug Craigen "Technology with purpose"
http://www.dctech.com