Re: Looking for orbital "pictures"

I haven't seen any gifs, but there is a very nice printed set in
Leighton's Principles of Modern Physics (1959), pp. 178-179. I don't
know about more recent editions, if any.

David Emigh wrote:

Hi all,

I am looking for some nice drawings in JPG form (or GIF, TIFF, etc.) of first
few electron orbitals of monatomic hydrogen for an Art student's project. Please
send URL's to mailto:emigh@commnet.edu.

David Emigh

--
Maurice Barnhill, mvb@udel.edu