Re: equations on the web

--=====================_1907520==_.ALT

At 10:07 PM 10/12/98 +0800, Darwin Z. Palima wrote:
dear list members,

I want to include equations on my webpage.
Could anyone pls. suggest how I can do this?

Darwin,

I use Microsoft Frontpage 98 to make web pages. I type up the text in Word -
you can use the equation editor to do just about anything you want equation
wise, it's very sophisticated - once I've got everything typed up, I copy the
entire document and paste it into Frontpage's editor. It automatically
converts the equations into GIF files, names them, and then positions them on
the web page.

It works so well I haven't had to try anything else.

Glenn
Physics Kahuna
Kahuna Physics Institute - on the flapping edge of physics research.

text in Word - you can use the equation editor to do just about anything
you want equation wise, it's very sophisticated - once I've got
everything typed up, I copy the entire document and paste it into
Frontpage's&nbsp; editor.&nbsp; It automatically converts the equations
into GIF files, names them, and then positions them on the web
page.</div>
Glenn