Re: citing sources -Reply

Sister Margaret possibly overlooked that I was trying to
mention to Zach, however obliquely, that not all participants
in this list are physicists.

Brian

Sister Margaret wrote:
Can we all say "ster-e-o-type", boys and girls?

MJ Clarke,

...I have chosen to write an essay on
the rhetoric of physics. ... to
analyze the way physicists speak among themselves. ...
Zach Wolff

It's probably as well to remember that anyone who writes here in
poetic terms is probably not a physicist in good standing :-)

brian whatcott
brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net>
Altus OK