Re: citing sources

Thanks for your concern, but no permissions are ever needed to cite
anything from this netlist. When you are finished, It would be nice if
you were to post a copy of your essay here so we can read it too.

Herb Gottlieb from New York City
(Where only politicians hate to be quoted)

On Tue, 6 Oct 1998 11:00:02 -0700 (PDT) Zach Wolff