lost message

Brian is quoting a message that was posted on Saturday
by Sue Willis. I did not receive it. Should this be taken
as a clear proof that our receiving server is not working
properly? I did receive messages which were posted
yesterday and today.

Should it be assumed that phys-L messages arriving when
our server is "not on line" are NOT LOST because the phys-L
mailer sends them again, over and over for several days?

Ludwik Kowalski