Re: IONS

Then how come I never had any trouble doing as I described?

Clarence Bennett
Oakland University

Clarence:

....because I'M WRONG in my supposition, obviously. (Gentle reader take note
these words could be seen a lot more frequently on this list and would
improve the climate considerably.) Thank heavens Physics is an EXPERIMENTAL
discipline.

So what kind of bulb are you using? Does it not have a fuse wire? If you
give me make/model of bulb I can tell you as I have been reading entirely too
much about light bulbs recently, writing a TPT article.

Mea maxima cupla and I'm off to try this myself,

Dan M

PS -- sorry Clarence, I'll try harder.

Dan MacIsaac, Assistant Professor of Physics and Astronomy, Northern AZ Univ
danmac@nau.edu http://www.phy.nau.edu/~danmac