Re: Computer Skills

I think we could learn alot from the general computing approach taken
at MIT. The text Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs by
Abelson et al (MIT) press is very highly regarded by many in the computer
programing field. You can learn more by checking it out at the MIT Press web
site. The beauty is that it concentrates on the style of programing. The problems,
many from Math and Physics, would challenge us all.

Don Boys
Don Boys, Physics
University of Michigan-Flint
303 E. Kearsley